The ECO4 scheme is on its way, and it will be the latest in a series of government-funded initiatives aimed at making UK houses more energy efficient. Installers who want to participate in the initiative will need the most recent PAS2030 certification, which British Assessment Bureau may provide.
What is ECO4?
When will funding for ECO4 become available?
In April 2022, the ECO4 was supposed to start. However, this has been postponed until July 2022.
A number of significant changes are expected, including in the areas of:
- Who will be able to apply for funding?
- How many grants are available for boilers?
- Improvement requirements for the Local Authority Flexible Energy (LA Flex)
- Additional Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) requirements
- Exclusion for Homes with an EPC rating of A, B, or C .